Schools & Colleges
In addition to gifts that offer direct support to students and to the scholarly endeavors of the faculty, the University also relies on donor support spanning the broad array of academic programs in each of its schools and colleges.
The needs are as varied as laboratory equipment for teaching and research facilities, specialized library materials, study-abroad opportunities, career and academic counseling and tutoring, and general operating support for individual schools, colleges, and programs.
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Education and Social Services
- College of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences
- College of Medicine
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Continuing Education
- Graduate College
- Honors College
- Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources
- School of Business Administration